Report NEP-LAB-2002-04-15This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2002. "Do Enclaves Matter in Immigrant Adjustment?," IZA Discussion Papers 449, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erin Yeldan & Ebru Voyvoda, 1999. "Patterns of Productivity Growth and the Wage Cycle in Turkish Manufacturing," Working Papers 9911, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:200203 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:esx:essedp:533 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lalive, Rafael & Zweimüller, Josef, 2002. "Benefit Entitlement and the Labor Market: Evidence from a Large-Scale Policy Change," IZA Discussion Papers 444, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Papps, Kerry L. & Newell, James O., 2002. "Identifying Functional Labour Market Areas in New Zealand: A Reconnaissance Study Using Travel-to-Work Data," IZA Discussion Papers 443, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wai Kin Choy & David C Mare & Peter Mawson, 2002. "Modelling Regional Labour Market Adjustment in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Tim Maloney, 2002. "Ethnicity and Early Labour Market Experiences in the Christchurch Health and Development Study," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/06, New Zealand Treasury.
- Keane, Michael P. & Prasad, Eswar, 2002. "Inequality, Transfers and Growth: New Evidence from the Economic Transition in Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 448, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).