Report NEP-KNM-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2013. "Measuring Cultural Diversity and its Impact on Innovation: Longitudinal Evidence from Dutch firms," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013003, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- George van Leeuwen & Pierre Mohnen, 2013. "Revisiting the Porter Hypothesis: An Empirical Analysis of Green Innovation for the Netherlands," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-02, CIRANO.
- Martin Falk, 2012. "Determinants of Greenfield Investment in Knowledge Intensive Business Services," FIW Research Reports series IV-002, FIW.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2013. "R&D and productivity: In search of complementarity between research and development activities," MPRA Paper 43808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Slivko, Olga, 2012. "Innovation strategies of German firms: The effect of competition and intellectual property protection," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-089, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Holger Herz & Daniel Schunk & Christian Zehnder, 2013. "How do judgmental overconfidence and overoptimism shape innovative activity?," ECON - Working Papers 106, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Nov 2013.
- Jing Cao & Felix Groba, 2013. "Chinese Renewable Energy Technology Exports: The Role of Policy, Innovation and Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1263, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gogodze, Joseph, 2013. "Composite indicator ECAICI and positioning of Georgia’s innovative capacities in Europe-Central Asia Region," MPRA Paper 43921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gogodze, Joseph, 2013. "Composite indicator for regional innovative systems of the countries with developing and transitional economy," MPRA Paper 43911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelo Antoci & Simone Borghesi & Mauro Sodini, 2012. "ETS and Technological Innovation: A Random Matching Model," Working Papers 2012.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Leat, Philip M.K. & Renwick, Alan W. & Lamprinopoulou-Kranis, Chrysa, 2012. "Innovation and Power in Food Supply Chains: The Case of the Potato Sector in the UK," Working Papers 142544, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Hermine Mitter & Mathias Kirchner & Erwin Schmid & Martin Schönhart, 2013. "Knowledge integration of stakeholders into bio-physical process modelling for regional vulnerability assessment," Working Papers 542013, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2013. "Primitivization of the EU Periphery: The Loss of Relevant Knowledge," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 48, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Toma, Luiza & Madureira, Livia Maria Costa & Hall, Clare & Barnes, Andrew Peter & Renwick, Alan W., 2012. "Awareness and Attitudes towards Biotechnology Innovations among Farmers and Rural Population in the European Union," Working Papers 142545, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Item repec:car:carecp:13-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore