Report NEP-KNM-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Bessen & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2011. "Knowledge Sharing among Inventors: Some Historical Perspectives," LEM Papers Series 2011/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Kuroiwa, Ikuo & Nabeshima, Kaoru & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2011. "Innovation networks in China, Japan, and Korea : evidence from Japanese patent data," IDE Discussion Papers 285, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Lööf , Hans & Johansson, Börje, 2011. "Innovation, Metropolitan and Productivity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 260, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Uchikawa, Shuji, 2011. "Knowledge spillover in Indian automobile industry : the process and the coverage," IDE Discussion Papers 303, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- DAVID KUPFER & Ana Paula Avellar, 2011. "Innovation andCooperation: Evidences from the Brazilian Innovation Survey," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 151, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- NAGAOKA, Sadao & IGAMI, Masatsura & WALSH, John P. & IJICHI, Tomohiro, 2011. "Knowledge Creation Process in Science: Key Comparative Findings from the Hitotsubashi-NISTEP-Georgia Tech Scientists' Survey in Japan and the US," IIR Working Paper 11-09, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2011. "Investment Cycles and Startup Innovation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-032, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2012.
- Joelle Forest & Marianne Chouteau & Céline Nguyen, 2011. "Conceptions de l'innovation et formations de l'ingénieur," Post-Print halshs-00631385, HAL.