Knowledge Sharing among Inventors: Some Historical Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- “Diffusing New Technology Without Dissipating Rents: Some Historical Case Studies of Knowledge Sharing,” J. Bessen & A. Nuvolari (2012)
by afinetheorem in A Fine Theorem on 2012-12-18 16:30:23
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deirdre McCloskey, 2015. "It was ideas and ideologies, not interests or institutions, which changed in Northwestern Europe, 1600–1848," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 57-68, January.
More about this item
Keywordstechnological change; knowledge sharing; collective invention; patents;
- N70 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-11-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HIS-2011-11-07 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2011-11-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2011-11-07 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2011-11-07 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:2011/21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/labssit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .