Report NEP-IUE-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alvaro Forteza & Cecilia Noboa, 2015. "Tolerance to Tax Evasion," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1015, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Sokolovskyi, Dmytro & Sokolovska, Olena, 2016. "Tax burden optimization on economic agents by modeling interaction in the taxation system," MPRA Paper 71110, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2016.
- Kochanova,Anna & Hasnain,Zahid & Larson,Bradley Robert, 2016. "Does e-government improve government capacity ? evidence from tax administration and public procurement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7657, The World Bank.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Lalé, Etienne & Siassi, Nawid, 2016. "From Dual to Unified Employment Protection: Transition and Steady State," IZA Discussion Papers 9953, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julia Passabom Araujo & Mauro Rodrigues, 2016. "Taxation, Credit Constraints And The Informal Economy," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 040, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob & Mason, Nicole & Chamberlin, Jordan, 2016. "What Is Driving Farmland Rental Prices In Sub-Saharan Africa? Evidence From Malawi," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235819, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Denisio Augusto Liberato Delfino & Fernando De Holanda Barbosa Filho & Rogério Porto, 2016. "Pronatec Bolsa-Formação - Uma Avaliação Inicial Sobre Reinserção No Mercado De Trabalho Formal," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 231, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].