Report NEP-IUE-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Mittone & Gian Paolo Jesi, 2016. "Heuristic Driven Agents in Tax Evasion: an Agent-based Approach," CEEL Working Papers 1605, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- John Brondolo & Zhiyong Zhang, 2016. "Tax Administration Reform in China; Achievements, Challenges, and Reform Priorities," IMF Working Papers 16/68, International Monetary Fund.
- DAS-GUPTA Arindam & B. ESTRADA Gemma & PARK Donghyun, 2016. "Measuring Tax Administration Effectiveness and its Impact on Tax Revenue," Working Papers DP-2016-17, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2015. "Fiji: Creating Quality Jobs - Employment Diagnostic Study," ADB Reports RPT157798-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Muhammad Ali Choudhary & Saima Naeem & Gylfi Zoega, 2016. "Informal Labour Markets in Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 75, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Susana MartÃnez-Restrepo & Juan C. Mejía & Erika Enríquez, 2016. "Eliciting womenâ€™s willingness to take a job. Evidence from displaced and extremely poor women in Cali, Colombia," Working Papers Series. Documentos de Trabajo 014404, Fedesarrollo.
- Franklin, Simon, 2016. "Enabled to work: the impact of government housing on slum dwellers in South Africa," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66537, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.