Report NEP-IUE-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-IUE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aysit Tansel & Halil Ibrahim Keskin & Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir, 2015. "Is There an Informal Employment Wage Penalty in Egypt," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1519, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Hugo Jales, 2015. "Estimating Effects of the Minimum Wage in a Developing Country: A Density Discontinuity Design Approach," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 184, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Matteo G. Richiardi, 2015. "Liberia.Expanding formal employment through labour market reforms," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 144, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Amadou Boly, 2015. "On the benefits of formalization: Panel evidence from Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 038, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Piza,Caio & Portela Souza,André, 2015. "The causal impacts of child labor law in Brazil : some preliminary findings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7444, The World Bank.
- C. Berson & N. Ferrari, 2015. "Financial incentives and labor market duality," Working papers 575, Banque de France.
- Berg, Claudia & Emran, Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2015. "Microfinance and Moneylenders: Long-run Effects of MFIs on Informal Credit Market in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 67395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cull,Robert J. & Gan,Li & Gao,Nan & Xu,L. Colin & Cull,Robert J. & Gan,Li & Gao,Nan & Xu,L. Colin, 2015. "Dual credit markets and household access to finance : evidence from a representative Chinese household survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7454, The World Bank.
- Ramírez, Juan & Vásquez, José & Pereda, Javier, 2015. "Determinants of the Demand for Cash in Peru: A Non Linear Approach," Working Papers 2015-006, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Engelschalk,Michael & Loeprick,Jan, 2015. "MSME taxation in transition economies : country experience on the costs and benefits of introducing special tax regimes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7449, The World Bank.
- Céspedes, Nikita, 2015. "Crecer no es Suficiente para Reducir la Informalidad," Working Papers 2015-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.