Report NEP-IUE-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Lukiyanova, 2013. "Earnings inequality and informal Employment in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 37/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alexander Muravyev & Aleksey Oshchepkov, 2013. "Minimum wages and labor market outcomes: evidence from the emerging economy of Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 29/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Montes-Rojas, G. & Acosta, P., 2013. "Informal Jobs and Trade Liberalisation in Argentina," Working Papers 13/10, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Piolatto, Amedeo & Rablen, Matthew D., 2013. "Prospect Theory and Tax Evasion: A Reconsideration of the Yitzhaki Puzzle," IZA Discussion Papers 7760, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andreas Buehn & Roberto Dell'Anno & Friedrich Schneider, 2013. "Fiscal illusion and the shadow economy: Two sides of the same coin?," Economics working papers 2013-21, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- André Luis Squarize Chagas, 2013. "The Impact of Tax Substitution on the price of pharmaceutical products in the state of São Paulo," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_19, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Djajic, S. & Mesnard, A., 2013. "Guest Workers in the Underground Economy," Working Papers 13/05, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Maria Semenova & Victoria Rodina, 2013. "Informal loans in Russia: credit rationing or borrower’s choice?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 14/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Gabriel Ulyssea, 2013. "Informalidade e Desempenho Econômico: Uma Análise dos Impactos Micro e Macroeconômicos de Políticas Para a Formalização," Discussion Papers 1900, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.