Report NEP-IUE-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Mutascu, Mihai, 2013. "Shadow economy and tax revenue in Africa," MPRA Paper 50812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eichfelder, Sebastian, 2013. "Compliance cost estimates: Survey non-response and temporal framing effects," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 146, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Werner Eichhorst & Verena Tobsch, 2013. "Has Atypical Work Become Typical in Germany?: Country Case Studies on Labour Market Segmentation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 596, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Paolo Falco, 2013. "Does risk matter for occupational choices? Experimental evidence from an African labour market," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora & Randall, Douglas, 2013. "Islamic finance and financial inclusion: measuring use of and demand for formal financial services among Muslim adults," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6642, The World Bank.