Report NEP-IUE-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gemmell, Norman & Hasseldine, John, 2012. "The Tax Gap: A Methodological Review," Working Paper Series 2435, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Luca Salvadori & JosÃ© MarÃa DurÃ¡n-CabrÃ© & Alejandro Esteller-MorÃ©, 2012. "Regional Competition On Tax Administration," ERSA conference papers ersa12p184, European Regional Science Association.
- Li Liu, 2012. "Income Taxation and Business Incorporation: Evidence from the Early Twentieth Century," Working Papers 1205, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Katarzyna Anna Bilicka & Clemens Fuest, 2012. "With which countries do tax havens share information?," Working Papers 1211, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Shafik Hebous & Vilen Lipatov, 2012. "A Journey from a Corruption Port to a Tax Haven," Working Papers 1204, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Iskandar, Deden Dinar & Wuenscher, Tobias & Badhuri, Anik, 2012. "The Determinants of Compliance on Environmental Tax: The Insights of Theoretical and Experimental Approaches Motivated by the Case of Indonesia," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134977, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Bandopadhyay, Titas Kumar, 2012. "Endogenous skill formation, foreign capital and education subsidy in a dual economy," MPRA Paper 41631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seo-Young Cho, 2012. "Human Trafficking, a Shadow of Migration: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1246, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hugo LóPEz Castaño & Francisco Lasso Valderrama, 2012. "El mercado laboral y el problema pensional colombiano," Borradores de Economia 736, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Samuel Jaramillo GonzÃ¡lez, 2012. "Heterogeneidad estructural en el capitalismo: una mirada desde el marxismo de hoy," Documentos CEDE 010014, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.