Report NEP-IUE-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nordblom, Katarina & Zamac, Jovan, 2011. "Endogenous Norm Formation Over the Life Cycle – The Case of Tax Evasion," Working Paper Series 2011:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- B. Ravikumar & Yuzhe Zhang, 2011. "Optimal auditing and insurance in a dynamic model of tax compliance," Working Papers 2011-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- J. Ferwerda & M.A.C. Kattenberg & H.-S. Chang & B. Unger & L.F.M. Groot & J.A. Bikker, 2011. "Gravity Models of Trade-based Money Laundering," Working Papers 11-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Frédéric Gavrel, 2011. "Is the Formal Sector too Large or too Small? A Reexamination of Minimum Wages in Developing Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201108, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu, 2011. "Revisiting the Apparent Paradox: Foreign Capital Inflow, Welfare Amelioration and ‘Jobless Growth’ with Agricultural Dualism and Non-traded Intermediate Input," MPRA Paper 33410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Juan Pereyra & Martín Puchet Anyul & Wiston Adrián Risso, 2011. "Regímenes de desempeño económico y dualismo estructural en la dinámica de las entidades federativas de México, 1970 - 2006," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1011, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Vyacheslav Dombrovsky & Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2011. "Using Personal Car Register for Measuring Economic Inequality in Countries with a Large Share of Shadow Economy: Evidence for Latvia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1153, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- M. Ali Choudhary & Saima Naeem & Abdul Faheem & Nadim Haneef & Farooq Pasha, 2011. "Formal Sector Price Discoveries: Results from a Developing Country," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1011, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Fernando Borraz & Nicolás Gonzalez Pampillón, 2011. "Assessing the Distributive Impact of More than Doubling the Minimum Wage: The Case of Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1711, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Alvaro Forteza & Irene Mussio, 2011. "Assessing Redistribution in the Uruguayan Social Security System," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1211, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Randall S. Jones & Satoshi Urasawa, 2011. "Labour Market Reforms in Japan to Improve Growth and Equity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 889, OECD Publishing.