Report NEP-IPR-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Seppälä, Timo & Kenney, Martin, 2012. "Competitive Dynamics, IP Litigation and Acquisitions - The Struggle for Positional Advantage in the Emerging Mobile Internet," Discussion Papers 1288, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Hunt, Jennifer & Garant, Jean-Philippe & Herman, Hannah & Munroe, David J., 2012. "Why Don't Women Patent?," IZA Discussion Papers 6886, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Srinivasan, Chittur S. & Matchaya, Greenwell C., 2012. "Survival Analysis of Cereal Crop Variety Innovations in the UK," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134728, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Cristina Serbanica, 2012. "Academic knowledge commercialization in Romania - a discriminant analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa12p478, European Regional Science Association.
- Nicolas Jullien & Karine Roudaut, 2012. "Can open source projects succeed when the producers are not users? Lessons from the data processing field," Post-Print hal-00737173, HAL.