Report NEP-IPR-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Björn Johnson & Jens Müller & Jeffrey Orozco, 2007. "Pitfalls and Opportunities in Knowledge Sharing - Experiences from a research capacity building project in Central America," DRUID Working Papers 07-04, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2007. "Welfare effects of intellectual property in North-South model of endogenous growth with comparative advantage," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-1, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Zoghi, Cindy & Mohr, Robert D. & Meyer, Peter B., 2007. "Workplace Organization and Innovation," Working Papers 405, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Item repec:chy:respap:rp26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heng, Stefan, 2006. "Media industry facing biggest upheaval since Gutenberg. Media consumers morphing into media makers," MPRA Paper 3250, University Library of Munich, Germany.