Pitfalls and Opportunities in Knowledge Sharing - Experiences from a research capacity building project in Central America
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation system; knowledge adaption; Central America;
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- N86 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2007-05-19 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-05-19 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2007-05-19 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2007-05-19 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aal:abbswp:07-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keld Laursen). General contact details of provider: http://www.druid.dk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .