Report NEP-INT-2020-11-09This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sakshi Aggarwal & Debashis Chakraborty, 2020. "Is there any relationship between Marginal Intra-Industry Trade and Employment Change? Evidence from Indian Industries," Working Papers 2044, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- Carlos Rodríguez-Castelán & Emmanuel Vazquez & Hernán Winkler, 2020. "Tracing the Local Impacts of Exports on Poverty and Inequality: The Case of Mexico," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0269, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Van Pham & Alan Woodland, 2020. "Multi-product firms and product quality expansion," CAMA Working Papers 2020-92, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Asongu, Simplice A & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2020. "Trade and FDI Thresholds of CO2 emissions for a Green Economy in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 26732, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Maican, Florin & Orth, Matilda & Roberts, Mark J. & Anh Vuong, Van, 2020. "The Dynamic Impact of Exporting on Firm R&D Investment," Working Paper Series 1366, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Matte Hartog & Frank Neffke & J. Ernesto Lopez-Cordova, 2020. "Assessing Ukraine's Role in European Value Chains: A Gravity Equation-cum-Economic Complexity Analysis Approach," CID Working Papers 129a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Pavel S. Pronin, 2020. "International Trade And Democracy: How Trade Partners Affect Regime Change And Persistence," HSE Working papers WP BRP 75/PS/2020, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Amat Adarov & David Klenert & Robert Marschinski & Robert Stehrer, 2020. "Productivity Drivers: Empirical Evidence on the Role of Digital Capital, FDI and Integration," JRC Research Reports JRC122068, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kyle Handley & Fariha Kamal & Ryan Monarch, 2020. "Beyond Imports: The Supply Chain Effects of Trade Protection on Export Growth," FEDS Notes 2020-10-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Volovik Nadezhda & Knobel Alexander, 2020. "Russiaâ€™s foreign trade in 2019," Published Papers ppaper-2020-1045, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2020.
- Ignatov Aleksandr & Larionova Marina & Popova Irina & Sakharov A. & Shelepov A., 2020. "Russia in international economic institutions," Published Papers ppaper-2020-1060, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2020.
- Badis Tabarki, 2020. "International Trade under Monopolistic Competition beyond the CES," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-02966937, HAL.
- Felipe Benguria & Hidehiko Matsumoto & Felipe Saffie, 2020. "Productivity and Trade Dynamics in Sudden Stops," IMES Discussion Paper Series 20-E-13, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Manoj Pant & Sugandha Huria, 2020. "Labour, Trade, and Wage Inequality: Some New Results," Working Papers 2043, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- Ackah, Charles Godfred & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife & Hornok, Cecília, 2020. "Why are Africa's female entrepreneurs not playing the export game? Evidence from Ghana," Kiel Working Papers 2168, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Baeva Marina & Knobel Alexander, 2020. "Russiaâ€™s participation in the WTO disputes," Published Papers ppaper-2020-1044, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2020.
- HAYAKAWA Kazunobu & MATSUURA Toshiyuki, 2020. "Local Product Relatedness and Export Behavior at the Firm Level in Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 20036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Balandina Galina, 2020. "Customs administration: novation of 2019," Published Papers ppaper-2020-1058, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2020.
- Chatellier, Vincent, 2020. "West Africa’s dependency on imports of dairy products," Working Papers 307208, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- ISHIKAWA Jota & KIYONO Kazuharu & YOMOGIDA Morihiro, 2020. "Emissions Trading and International Trade," Discussion papers 20080, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Diego A. Comin & Robert C. Johnson, 2020. "Offshoring and Inflation," NBER Working Papers 27957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincent Chatellier, 2020. "West Africa’s dependency on imports of dairy products," Working Papers SMART 20-08, INRAE UMR SMART.
- P.B. Dixon & J.A. Giesecke & J. Nassios & M.T. Rimmer, 2020. "The Effects of Financial Decoupling of the U.S. and China: Simulations with a Global Financial CGE Model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-309, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- SEKINE Takemasa, 2020. "[WTO Case Review Series No.33] China â€“ Domestic Support for Agricultural Producers (DS511): Calculation of Market Price Support (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 20024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Philip Martin & Martin Ruhs, 2019. "Labour Market Realism and the Global Compacts on Migration and Refugees," RSCAS Working Papers 2019/23, European University Institute.
- Andres Rodriguez-Clare & Mauricio Ulate & Jose P. Vasquez, 2020. "New-Keynesian Trade: Understanding the Employment and Welfare Effects of Trade Shocks," Working Paper Series 2020-32, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.