Report NEP-INT-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2015. "The Tradability of Services: Geographic Concentration and Trade Costs," Working Paper Series WP15-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Cadot, Olivier & Gourdon, Julien, 2015. "NTMs, Preferential Trade Agreements, and Prices: New evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10798, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joaquin Blaum & Claire LeLarge & Michael Peters, 2015. "The Gains from Input Trade in Firm-Based Models of Importing," NBER Working Papers 21504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Caselli & Miklós Koren & Milan Lisicky & Silvana Tenreyro, 2015. "Diversification through Trade," Discussion Papers 1518, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Item repec:era:wpaper:dp-2015-58 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hirokazu Ishise, 2015. "Development Accounting and International Trade," ISER Discussion Paper 0944, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Asongu, Simplice & Efobi, Uchenna & Beecroft, Ibukun, 2015. "FDI, Aid, Terrorism: Conditional Threshold Evidence from Developing Countries," EconStor Preprints 114569, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Beata Smarzynska Javorcik & Steven Poelhekke, 2014. "Former Foreign Affiliates: Cast Out and Outperformed?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5111, CESifo Group Munich.
- Majlesi, Kaveh & Narciso, Gaia, 2015. "International Import Competition and the Decision to Migrate: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2015:25, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Jo H. M. Wijnands & Siemen van Berkum & David Verhoog, 2015. "Measuring Competitiveness of Agro-Food Industries: The Swiss Case," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 88, OECD Publishing.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2015. "The Home Market Effect and Patterns of Trade Between Rich and Poor Countries," Discussion Papers 1519, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Azémar, Céline & Desbordes, Rodolphe & Wooton, Ian, 2015. "Country Size and Corporate Tax Rate: Rationale and Empirics," CEPR Discussion Papers 10800, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chakrabarti, Anindya S., 2015. "Dispersion in macroeconomic volatility between the core and periphery of the international trade network," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-08-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- ANDO Mitsuyo & URATA Shujiro, 2015. "Impacts of Japan's FTAs on Trade: The cases of FTAs with Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia," Discussion papers 15104, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shandre Mugan THANGAVELU & Lili Yan ING & Shujiro URATA, 2015. "Services Productivity and Trade Openness: Case of ASEAN," Working Papers DP-2015-56, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Pizer, William A., 2014. "The Competitiveness Impacts of Climate Change Mitigation Policies," Working Paper Series rwp14-025, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2015. "Brands in Motion: How frictions shape multinational production," CEPR Discussion Papers 10797, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 2015. "Korea and the TPP: The Inevitable Partnership," Policy Briefs PB15-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.