Report NEP-INT-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lionel Fontagné & Antoine Berthou, 2015. "Variable Trade Costs, Composition Effects, and the Intensive Margin of Trade," Working Papers 2015-08, CEPII research center.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2015. "The Role of Foreign Networks for Firm Export of Services," Working Papers 2015:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Sébastien Jean & Jean-Christophe Bureau, 2015. "Do Regional Trade Agreements Really Boost Trade? Estimates for Agricultural Products," Working Papers 2015-09, CEPII research center.
- TOMOHARA Akinori, 2015. "Effectively Opening Labor and Capital Markets: The interplay among foreign direct investment, trade, and immigration," Discussion papers 15079, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Maria Bas & Thierry Mayer & Mathias Thoenig, 2015. "From Micro to Macro: Demand, Supply, and Heterogeneity in the Trade Elasticity," Working Papers 2015-07, CEPII research center.
- Auer, Raphael, 2015. "Human Capital and the Dynamic Effects of Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 10691, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Letizia Montinari & Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2013. "Innovation trade and the size of exporting firms," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/tfpqfk7fp8g, Sciences Po.
- Turkcan, Kemal, 2015. "Evolving patterns of payment methods in Turkish foreign trade," MPRA Paper 65410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Wagner, 2015. "R&D activities and extensive margins of exports in manufacturing enterprises: First evidence for Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 343, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Marti, Josep & Alguacil, Maite & Orts, Vicente, 2015. "Strategic Decisions of Heterogeneous European Firms in a Multicountry Framework," MPRA Paper 65450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carrère, Céline & Grujovic, Anja & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2015. "Trade and frictional unemployment in the global economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 10692, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simplice Asongu & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2015. "Trade, Aid and Terror," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 15/028, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Anesi, Vincent & Facchini, Giovanni, 2015. "Coercive Trade Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 10687, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2015. "Exchange rate fluctuations and the margins of exports," Working Papers 15_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Bøler, Esther Ann & Javorcik, Beata & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen Helene, 2015. "Globalization: a woman’s best friend? Exporters andthe gender wage gap," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62604, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Costas Arkolakis & Treb Allen, 2015. "Universal Gravity," 2015 Meeting Papers 28, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- George Verikios, 2015. "The implications for trade and FDI flows from liberalisation of China's capital account," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-251, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Martin Myant & Ronan O’Brien, 2015. "The TTIP’s impact: bringing in the missing issue," Working Papers 12353, European Trade Union Institute (ETUI).