Report NEP-INT-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joachim Jarreau, 2014. "Terms-of-Trade Impacts of Trade Agreements and the Choice of Trade Policy," AMSE Working Papers 1430, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 11 Jul 2014.
- J. Carluccio & D. Fougère & E. Gautier, 2014. "Trade, Wages, and Collective Bargaining: Evidence from France," Working papers 498, Banque de France.
- Pablo D. Fajgelbaum & Amit K. Khandelwal, 2014. "Measuring the Unequal Gains from Trade," NBER Working Papers 20331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2014. "Gone for Good? Subsidies with Export Share Requirements in China: 2002-2013," CEP Discussion Papers dp1287, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Swati Dhingra, 2014. "Reconciling Observed Tariffs and the Median Voter Model," CEP Discussion Papers dp1285, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Broich, T. & Szirmai, A., 2014. "China's economic embrace of Africa: An international comparative perspective," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Antonio Marasco, 2014. "Asymmetric Technological Change in the Melitz Model: Are Foreign Technological Improvements Harmful?," Carleton Economic Papers 14-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Tinh Doan & Son Nguyen & Tuyen Tran & Huong Vu & Steven Lim, 2014. "Does Rising Import Competition Harm Local Firm Productivity in Less Advanced Economies? Evidence from Vietnam's Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers in Economics 14/09, University of Waikato.
- Padilla-Pérez, Ramón & Villarreal, Francisco G., 2014. "An unfinished business: Economic liberalization and structural change in Mexico," MPRA Paper 57573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Desislava Dikova & Andreja Jaklic & Anze Burger & Aliaz Kuncic, 2014. "Export diversity or focus? What strategy is best for first-time internationalizing SMEs from an emerging market?," Working Papers/Institute for International Business iibp1, Institute for International Business.
- Bilgili, Ö. & Siegel, M., 2014. "To return permanently or to return temporarily?: Explaining migrants' intentions," MERIT Working Papers 041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).