Report NEP-INT-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Falvey, Rod & Foster-McGregor, Neil, 2013. "On the Trade and Price Effects of Preferential Trade Agreements," CCES Discussion Paper Series 51, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Carballo, Jerónimo & Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Volpe Martincus, Christian, 2013. "The Buyer Margins of Firms' Exports," CEPR Discussion Papers 9584, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iza Lejárraga & Ben Shepherd, 2013. "Quantitative Evidence on Transparency in Regional Trade Agreements," OECD Trade Policy Papers 153, OECD Publishing.
- Katsufumi Fukuda, 2013. "The Effect of Globalization in an Endogenous Growth Model with Heterogeneous Firms and Endogenous International Spillovers: Note," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-24, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Enrico Marvasi, 2013. "Protection for Sale, Monopolistic Competition and Variable Markups," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_11.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Michele Bernini & Sarah Guillou & Flora Bellone, 2013. "Firms' Leverage and Export Quality: Evidence from France," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-29, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Betts, Caroline & Giri, Rahul & Verma, Rubina, 2013. "Trade, Reform, And Structural Transformation in South Korea," MPRA Paper 49540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Volker Nocke & Stephen Yeaple, 2013. "Globalization and Multiproduct Firms," NBER Working Papers 19409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rau, Marie-Luise, 2013. "Conquering the EU Market with New Trade Agreements – Issues of Free Trade Agreements Between the EU and Partner Countries," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156256, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Baldwin, Richard & Lopez-Gonzalez, Javier, 2013. "Supply-chain trade: A portrait of global patterns and several testable hypotheses," CEPR Discussion Papers 9421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2013. "One Ring to Rule Them All? Globalization of Knowledge and Knowledge Creation," NBER Working Papers 19301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dreyer, Heiko, 2013. "How distance and different areas of cultivation determine European food and agricultural trade flows," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156226, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2013. "What separates us? Sources of resistance to globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9614, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marin, Dalia & Rousová, Linda & Verdier, Thierry, 2013. "Do Multinationals Transplant their Business Model?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tadashi Morita & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2013. "Economic geography, endogenous fertility, and agglomeration," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-23, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Goldberg, Linda S. & Tille, Cédric, 2013. "A bargaining theory of trade invoicing and pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 9447, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.