Report NEP-INT-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David von Below & Pierre-Louis Vezina, 2013. "The Trade Consequences of Pricey Oil," OxCarre Working Papers 115, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Flückiger, Matthias & Ludwig, Markus, 2013. "Chinese Export Competition, Declining Exports and Adjustments at the Industry and Regional Level in Europe," MPRA Paper 48878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Engemann, Martina & Lindemann, Henrike, 2013. "Testing the O-ring theory for FDI," Discussion Papers 24/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Seitz, Michael & Tarasov, Alexander & Zakharenko, Roman, 2013. "Trade Costs, Conflicts, and Defense Spending," Discussion Papers in Economics 15733, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Boansi, David & Crentsil, Christian, 2013. "Competitiveness and determinants of coffee exports, producer price and production for Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 48869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rudy Colacicco, 2013. "Strategic Trade Policy in General Oligopolistic Equilibrium," FIW Working Paper series 126, FIW.
- Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga & Peri Silva, 2013. "Cooperation in WTO's Tariff Waters," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 13061, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.