Report NEP-INT-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Soegaard, Christian, 2013. "An Oligopolistic Theory of Regional Trade Agreements," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1007, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ferro, Esteban & Wilson, John S. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2013. "The effect of product standards on agricultural exports from developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6518, The World Bank.
- Item repec:smu:ecowpa:1304 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Scoppola, M. & Raimondi, V. & Olper, A., 2013. "The Impact of EU Trade Preferences on the Extensive and Intensive Agricultural and Food Product Margins," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151145, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Menon, Jayant, 2013. "Supporting the Growth and Spread of International Production Networks in Asia: How Can Trade Policy Help?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 112, Asian Development Bank.
- Thomas Chaney, 2013. "Liquidity Constrained Exporters," NBER Working Papers 19170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prettner, Klaus & Strulik, Holger, 2013. "Trade and productivity: The family connection redux," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 159, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Maria Bas, 2013. "Does Services Liberalization Affect Manufacturing Firms' Export Performance? Evidence from India," Working Papers 2013-17, CEPII research center.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Mattoo, Aaditya & Zahler, Andres, 2013. "Trade and innovation in services : evidence from a developing economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6520, The World Bank.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2013. "On the Use of FTAs: A Review of Research Methodologies," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 113, Asian Development Bank.
- Martin von Lampe & Hyunchul Jeong, 2013. "Design and Implementation of Food-Import Related Regulations: Experiences from Some Regional Trade Agreements," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 62, OECD Publishing.
- Treb Allen & Costas Arkolakis, 2013. "Trade and the Topography of the Spatial Economy," NBER Working Papers 19181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej & Ng, Francis, 2013. "Increase in protectionism and its impact on Sri Lanka's performance in global markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6512, The World Bank.