Report NEP-INT-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wagner, Joachim, 2013. "The Role of extensive margins of exports in The Great Export Recovery in Germany, 2009/2010," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 302, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Lederman, Daniel & Gutierrez-Rocha, Mario, 2013. "Export entrepreneurship and trade structure in Latin America during good and bad times," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6413, The World Bank.
- Evdokia Moïsé & Silvia Sorescu, 2013. "Trade Facilitation Indicators: The Potential Impact of Trade Facilitation on Developing Countries' Trade," OECD Trade Policy Papers 144, OECD Publishing.
- Ryan Monarch & Jooyoun Park & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2013. "Gains from Offshoring? Evidence from U.S. Microdata," Working Papers 13-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- David A. Rivers, 2013. "Are Exporters More Productive than Non-Exporters?," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20132, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Valeria Andreoni & Arto Inaki & Jose Manuel Rueda Cantuche & Genty Aurelien & Villanueva Krzyzaniak Alejandro & Ignazio Mongelli, 2012. "Use of WIOD to analyse the impact of trade: employment generation vs. emissions responsibilities," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC74559, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Kyoko Hirose & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2013. "Asymmetric international transport costs and tax competition: the influence of a third country," Discussion Papers 59, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Julian Donaubauer & Dierk Herzer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2013. "Does Aid for Education Attract Foreign Investors? An Empirical Analysis for Latin America," FIW Working Paper series 120, FIW.
- Hildegunn Kyvik Nordås & Yunhee Kim, 2013. "The Role of Services for Competitiveness in Manufacturing," OECD Trade Policy Papers 148, OECD Publishing.
- Francisco Rebelo & Ester Gomes da Silva, 2013. "Export variety, technological content and economic performance: The case of Portugal," FEP Working Papers 491, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H., 2013. "Untangling Trade and Technology: Evidence from Local Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 7329, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Srour, Ilina & Taymaz, Erol & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "Skill-Biased Technological Change and Skill-Enhancing Trade in Turkey: Evidence from Longitudinal Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 7320, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H., 2013. "The Geography of Trade and Technology Shocks in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 7326, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Silvana Tenreyro & Miklos Koren & Francesco Caselli, 2012. "Diversification through Trade," 2012 Meeting Papers 539, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ortega, Francesc & Peri, Giovanni, 2013. "Migration, Trade and Income," IZA Discussion Papers 7325, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bin Ni, 2013. "What Determines Inward FDI in China? --An empirical study using firm-level data," OSIPP Discussion Paper 13E004, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis & Cook , Gary & Johansson, Börje, 2013. "Persistent Exporter Performance: The importance of internal, local and global knowledge," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 303, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Osvaldo R. Agatiello & Barbara Fliess, 2013. "Export Restrictions: Benefits of Transparency and Good Practices," OECD Trade Policy Papers 146, OECD Publishing.