Report NEP-INT-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joachim Wagner, 2013. "Are low-productive exporters marginal exporters? Evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 263, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Shanping Yang & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2013. "A Panel Data Analysis of Trade Creation and Trade Diversion Effects: The case of ASEAN-China Free Trade Area (ACFTA)," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 224, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Emily Blanchard & Tatyana Chesnokova & Gerald Willmann, 2013. "Private Labels and International Trade: Trading Variety for Volume," Kiel Working Papers 1829, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bernhofen, Daniel M. & El-Sahli, Zouheir & Kneller, Richard, 2013. "Estimating the Effects of the Container Revolution on World Trade," Working Papers 2013:4, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Emily Blanchard & Gerald Willmann, 2013. "Trade, Education, and The Shrinking Middle Class," Kiel Working Papers 1831, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- James E. Anderson & Mykyta Vesselovsky & Yoto V. Yotov, 2013. "Gravity, Scale and Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 18807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sami Bensassi & José de Sousa & Joachim Jarreau, 2013. "Preferential Trade Agreements Proliferation: Sorting out the Effects," Working Papers 2013-04, CEPII research center.
- Persson, Maria, 2013. "Trade Preferences from a Policy Perspective," Working Papers 2013:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Susan Stone & Patricia Sourdin & Clarisse Legendre, 2013. "Trade and Labour Market Adjustment," OECD Trade Policy Papers 143, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:154 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zohal Hessami & Thushyanthan Baskaran, 2013. "Has Globalization Affected Collective Bargaining? An Empirical Test, 1980-2009," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-02, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Evdokia Moïsé & Claire Delpeuch & Silvia Sorescu & Novella Bottini & Arthur Foch, 2013. "Estimating the Constraints to Agricultural Trade of Developing Countries," OECD Trade Policy Papers 142, OECD Publishing.
- Nicholas Crafts & Alexander Klein, 2013. "Geography and Intra-National Home Bias: U.S. Domestic Trade in 1949 and 2007," Studies in Economics 1302, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Daria Pus & László Mátyás & Cecilia Hornok, 2013. "Modelling Firm-Product Level Trade: A Multi-Dimensional Random Effects Panel Data Approach," CEU Working Papers 2013_2, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 08 May 2013.