Report NEP-INT-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marjit, Sugata, 2012. "Trade Between Similar Countries: The Role of Credit Market Imperfection," MPRA Paper 41935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:wsr:ecbook:2010:i:iv-001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aleksynska, Mariya & Peri, Giovanni, 2012. "Isolating the Network Effect of Immigrants on Trade," IZA Discussion Papers 6941, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- TANAKA Akinori & YAMAMOTO Kazuhiro, 2012. "Trade Costs, Wage Difference, and Endogenous Growth," Discussion papers 12070, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2012. "Imports, exports and the firm product scope: evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 384, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2012. "Does trade foster employment growth in emerging markets? Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 383, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- TANAKA Ayumu, 2012. "The Effects of FDI on Domestic Employment and Workforce Composition," Discussion papers 12069, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Michael Good, 2012. "How Localized is the Pro-trade Effect of Immigration? Evidence from Mexico and the United States," Working Papers 1203, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Angela Abbate & Luca De Benedictis & Giorgio Fagiolo & Lucia Tajoli, 2012. "The International Trade Network in Space and Time," LEM Papers Series 2012/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Maximiliano Sosa Andrés & Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati & Andreas Waldkirch, 2012. "What Drives India’s Outward FDI?," Kiel Working Papers 1800, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lendle, Andreas & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Schropp, Simon & Vezina, Pierre-Louis, 2012. "There goes gravity : how eBay reduces trade costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6253, The World Bank.
- Reiss, Daniel G, 2012. "Easing trade costs within Mercosul," MPRA Paper 42174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bijun WANG & Yiping HUANG, 2012. "Industry and Ownership Structure of Chinese Overseas Direct Investment," EABER Working Papers 23336, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.