Report NEP-INT-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- NAITO Takumi, 2012. "An Eaton-Kortum Model of Trade and Growth," Discussion papers 12055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Milionis, Petros & Klasing, Mariko J., 2012. "Reassessing the Evolution of World Trade, 1870-1949," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-126, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Gaddis, Isis & Pieters, Janneke, 2012. "Trade Liberalization and Female Labor Force Participation: Evidence from Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 6809, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ferguson, Shon & Formai, Sara, 2012. "Institution-Driven Comparative Advantage and Organizational Choice," Working Paper Series 925, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Lionel Fontagné & Nicholas Sly & Farid Toubal, 2012. "Cherries for Sale: Export Networks and the Incidence of Cross-Border M&A," NBER Working Papers 18414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/46160/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2012. "Anatomy of South–South FTAs in Asia: Comparisons with Africa, Latin America, and the Pacific Islands," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 102, Asian Development Bank.
- Surafel Girma & Yundan Gong & Holger Görg & Sandra Lancheros, 2012. "Foreign ownership structure, technology upgrading and exports: Evidence from Chinese firms," Kiel Working Papers 1793, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Wörz, 2012. "Non-Price Competitiveness of Exports from Emerging Countries," FIW Working Paper series 100, FIW.
- Fernando Broner & Paula Bustos & Vasco M. Carvalho, 2013. "Sources of Comparative Advantage in Polluting Industries," Working Papers 655, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.