Report NEP-INT-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kleinert, Joern & Zorell, Nico, 2012. "The export-magnification effect of offshoring," Working Paper Series 1430, European Central Bank.
- Goh, Soo Khoon & Wong, Koi Nyen & Tham, Siew Yean, 2012. "Does Outward FDI Matter in International Trade? Evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 39715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Youssouf KIENDREBEOGO, 2014. "Export Activity and Productivity: New Evidence from the Egyptian Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers halshs-00710720, HAL.
- Massimiliano Calì, 2012. "Trade Liberalisation Does Not Always Raise Wage Premia: Evidence from Ugandan Districts," SERC Discussion Papers 0114, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Exports, R&D and Productivity: A test of the Bustos-model with German enterprise data," Working Paper Series in Economics 244, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Zhigang Li & Xiaohua Yu & Yinchu Zeng & Rainer Holst, 2012. "Estimating transport costs and trade barriers in China: Direct edvidence from Chinese agricultural traders," Working Papers 1209, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Richter, Philipp M., 2012. "Trade and the environment: The role of firm heterogeneity," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 36, .
- Melo, Oscar & Engler, Alejandra & Nahuelhual, Laura & Cofre, Gabriela & Barrena, Jose, 2012. "Does Sanitary and Phytosanitary regulation stringency affect developing countries exports? Evidence from Chilean fruit exports," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125298, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Borchert, Ingo & Gootiiz, Batshur & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2012. "Policy barriers to international trade in services : evidence from a new database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6109, The World Bank.
- Giuseppe Francesco Gori & Luca Lambertini, 2012. "Trade Liberalisation between Asymmetric Countries with Environmentally Concerned Consumers," Working Paper Series 40_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jose Antonio Rodriguez-Lopez, 2012. "Competition and Offshoring," Working Papers 111213, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.