Report NEP-INT-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ines Buono & Guy Lalanne, 2010. "The effect of the Uruguay Round on the intensive and extensive margins of trade," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 743, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Seck, Abdoulaye & Cissokho, Lassana & Makpayo, Kossi & Haughton, Jonathan, 2010. "How Important Are Non-Tariff Barriers to Agricultural Trade within ECOWAS?," Working Papers 2010-3, Suffolk University, Department of Economics.
- Henk Kox, 2010. "Exports and productivity selection effects for Dutch firms," CPB Discussion Paper 143, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Benjamin R. Mandel, 2010. "Heterogeneous firms and import quality: evidence from transaction-level prices," International Finance Discussion Papers 991, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2010. "A Decomposition of Ricardian Trade Gains," Discussion Papers 0922, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Yevgeniya Shevtsova, 2010. "Ukrainian Firm-Level Export Dynamics: Structural Analysis," ESCIRRU Working Papers 21, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Yevgeniya Shevtsova, 2010. "International Trade and Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence from Ukraine," ESCIRRU Working Papers 20, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stefano Federico, 2010. "Outsourcing versus Integration at Home or Abroad," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 742, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Omar Licandro & Antonio Navas Ruiz, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Competition and Growth," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 806.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Mathieu Couttenier & Raphael Soubeyran, 2010. "Civil War in a Globalized World: Diplomacy and Trade," Working Papers 10-02, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Feb 2010.
- Victor Rivas, 2010. "Structural Estimation of Variety Gains from Trade Integration in a Heterogeneous Firms Framework," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Felipe Starosta de Waldemar, 2010. "How costly is rent-seeking to diversification : an empirical approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00461486, HAL.
- Free Huizinga & S. Smulders, 2009. "Varieties and the terms of trade," CPB Discussion Paper 127, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2010. "Shake Hands or Shake Apart? International Relationship of Japan with Global Blocs," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-06, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Paulo Bastos & Odd Rune Straume, 2010. "Globalization, product differentiation and wage inequality," NIPE Working Papers 8/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Grady, Patrick, 2009. "Were Canadian Exports to the U.S. Curtailed by the Post-9/11 Thickening of the U.S. Border?," MPRA Paper 21047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vlahovic, Branislav & Puskaric, Anton & Maksimovic, Branka, 2009. "Competitiveness Of Wine Export From The Republic Of Serbia," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57495, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:21048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore