Report NEP-INT-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kalina Manova & Zhiwei Zhang, 2009. "China's Exporters and Importers: Firms, Products and Trade Partners," NBER Working Papers 15249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sébastien Miroudot & Alexandros Ragoussis, 2009. "Vertical Trade, Trade Costs and FDI," OECD Trade Policy Papers 89, OECD Publishing.
- Giovanni Peri & Francisco Requena, 2009. "The Trade Creation Effect of Immigrants: Testing the Theory on the Remarkable case of Spain," Development Working Papers 275, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- J.A. Bikker, 2009. "An extended gravity model with substitution applied to international trade," Working Papers 09-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Kristian Behrens & Giordano Mion & Yasusada Murata & Jens Südekum, 2009. "Trade, Wages and Productivity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0942, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ines Buono, 2009. "Firm heterogeneity and comparative advantage: the response of French firms to Turkey's entry in the European Customs Union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 715, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cong S. Pham & Mary E. Lovely & Devashish Mitra, 2009. "The Home-Market Effect and Bilateral Trade Patterns: A Reexamination of the Evidence," Economics Series 2009_12, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Freund, Caroline, 2009. "The trade response to global downturns : historical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5015, The World Bank.
- David S. Jacks, 2009. "On the Death of Distance and Borders: Evidence from the Nineteenth Century," NBER Working Papers 15250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:901 is not listed on IDEAS anymore