Report NEP-INT-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthieu Crozet & Pamina Koenig, 2008. "Structural Gravity Equations with Intensive and Extensive Margins," Working Papers 2008-30, CEPII research center.
- Luca De Benedictis & Lucia Tajoli, 2009. "The World Trade Network," Working Papers 51-2009, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Mar 2009.
- Yushi Yoshida, 2008. "Intra-Industry Trade Between Japan and Korea: Vertical Intra-Industry Trade, Fragmentation and Export Margins," Discussion Papers 32, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Briant, Anthony & Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Lafourcade, Miren, 2009. "Product Complexity, Quality of Institutions and the Pro-Trade Effect of Immigrants," CEPR Discussion Papers 7192, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2009. "Gravity with zeros: estimating trade potential of CIS countries," Discussion Papers 16, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Philipp J.H. Schröeder & Allan Sørensen, 2009. "Second Thoughts on Exporter Productivity," Economics Working Papers 2009-03, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Yushi Yoshida, 2008. "A New Evidence for Exchange Rate Pass-through: Disaggregated Trade Data from Local Ports," Discussion Papers 31, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Yushi Yoshida, 2008. "Industry Location and Variety Growth: Empirical Examination of Regional Exports," Discussion Papers 30, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Cavallaro, Eleonora & Mulino, Marcella, 2008. "Technological diffusion and dynamic gains from trade," MPRA Paper 13793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2009. "Impact of Foreign Direct Investments on Industrial Productivity: A Subnational Study of India," MPRA Paper 13851, University Library of Munich, Germany.