Report NEP-INT-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Medvedev, Denis, 2006. "Preferential trade agreements and their role in world trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4038, The World Bank.
- Natalie Chen & Jean Imbs & Andrew Scott, 2006. "The dynamics of trade and competition," Working Paper Research 91, National Bank of Belgium.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2006. "Singapore and ASEAN in the New Regional Division of Labour," Departmental Working Papers 2006-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson, 2006. "Commercial Policy in a Predatory World," NBER Working Papers 12576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frimpong, Joseph Magnus & Oteng-Abayie, Eric Fosu, 2006. "Bounds testing approach: an examination of foreign direct investment, trade, and growth relationships," MPRA Paper 352, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Oct 2006.
- Hylke Vandenbussche & Ziga Zarnic, 2006. "Did US Safeguard Protection on Steel Affect Market Power of European Steel Producers?," LICOS Discussion Papers 17606, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Berka, Martin, 2005. "General Equilibrium Model of Arbitrage Trade and Real Exchange Rate Persistence," MPRA Paper 234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Harrigan & Geoffrey Barrows, 2006. "Testing the Theory of Trade Policy: Evidence from the Abrupt End of the Multifibre Arrangement," NBER Working Papers 12579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Filip Abraham & Jozef Konings & Stijn Vanormelingen, 2006. "Price and wage setting in an integrating Europe : firm level evidence," Working Paper Research 93, National Bank of Belgium.
- Daniel Becker & Erich Gundlach, 2006. "Notes on Factor Price Equality and Biased Technical Change in a Two-Cone Trade Model," Kiel Working Papers 1300, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Burak Serkan Yasar, 2006. "An Overview of Anti-Dumping Practices in the World and in the Framework of EU-Turkey Relations," LICOS Discussion Papers 17406, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Sinkkonen, Johanna, 2005. "Labour productivity growth and industry structure. The impact of industry structure on productivity growth, export prices and labour compensation," Research Discussion Papers 4/2005, Bank of Finland.