Report NEP-INT-2006-07-31This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kyoji Fukao & Keikok Ito & Hyeg Ug Kwon & Miho Takizawa, 2006. "Cross-Border Acquisitons and Target Firms' Performance: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-174, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Butter, Frank A.G. den & Wit, Paul, 2006. "Trade and product innovations as sources for productivity increases: an empirical analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Joshua Aizenman & Daniel Riera-Crichton, 2006. "Real Exchange Rate and International Reserves in the Era of Growing Financial and Trade Integration," NBER Working Papers 12363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mugele, Christian & Schnitzer, Monika, 2006. "Organization of Multinational Activities and Ownership Structure," Discussion Papers in Economics 893, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Corrado Di Maria & Edwin van der Werf, 2006. "Carbon Leakage Revisited: Unilateral Climate Policy with Directed Technical Change," Working Papers 2006.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sedef Akgüngör & Pinar Falcioglu, 2005. "European Integration and Regional Specialization Patterns in Turkey's Manufacturing Industry," Discussion Paper Series 05/01, Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics, revised 23 Nov 2005.
- David Roodman, 2005. "Production-weighted Estimates of Aggregate Protection in Rich Countries toward Developing Countries," Working Papers 66, Center for Global Development.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2006. "Exports, Foreign Direct Investment and the Costs of Corporate Taxation," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-17, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Baeten, Joost & Butter, Frank A.G. den, 2006. "Welfare gains by reducing transaction costs: Linking trade and innovation policy," Serie Research Memoranda 0012, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Peter Rowland, . "Foreign and Domestic Firms in Colombia: How Do They Differ?," Borradores de Economia 375, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Devashish Mitra & Priya Ranjan, 2005. "Y2K and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity," Working Papers 050605, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Seidmann, 2006. "Preferential Trading Arrangements as Strategic Positioning," Discussion Papers 2006-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Wilhelm Althammer & Susanne Dröge, 2006. "Ecological Labelling in North-South Trade," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 604, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alireza Naghavi, 2006. "Can R&D-Inducing Green Tariffs Replace International Environmental Regulations?," Working Papers 2006.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.