Report NEP-INT-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Erceg & Luca Guerrieri & Christopher Gust, 2006. "Trade adjustment and the composition of trade," International Finance Discussion Papers 859, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tommaso Mancini Griffoli, 2006. "Explaining the Euro's Effect on Trade? Interest Rates in an Augmented Gravity Equation," IHEID Working Papers 10-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Andreas Waldkirch, 2006. "Relative Factor Abundance and FDI Factor Intensity in Developed Countries," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n12, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- T. Huw Edwards, 2006. "How globalised really is European trade?," Discussion Paper Series 2006_10, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised May 2006.
- Christopher Stevens, 2006. "Why unwinding preferences is not the same as liberalisation: the case of sugar," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp137, IIIS.
- Anne Marie Gleeson & Frances Ruane, 2006. "Export dynamics in Small Open Economies: Indigenous Irish Manufacturing Exports, 1985-2003," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp140, IIIS.
- Benjamin H. Liebman & Kasaundra M. Tomlin, 2006. "Steel Safeguards and the Welfare of U.S. Steel Firms and Downstream Consumers of Steel: A Shareholder Wealth Perspective," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp144, IIIS.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hazarika, Gautam & Bedi, Arjun S., 2006. "Child Work and Schooling Costs in Rural Northern India," IZA Discussion Papers 2136, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).