Report NEP-INT-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jönsson, Kristian, 2005. "Real Exchange Rate and Consumption Fluctuations following Trade Liberalization," Working Paper Series 187, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Bems, Rudolfs & Jönsson, Kristian, 2005. "Trade Deficits in the Baltic States: How Long Will the Party Last?," Working Paper Series 186, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Lisa R. Anderson & Emily Blanchard & Kelly Chaston & Charles Holt & Laura Razzolini & Robert Singleton, 2005. "Production and Gains from Trade," Working Papers 16, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Jan Guldager Jorgensen & Philipp J.H. Schröder, 2005. "Welfare Effects of Tariff Reduction Formulas," International Trade 0506006, EconWPA.
- Alexander Hijzen & Peter Wright, 2005. "Migration, Trade and Wages," Working Papers 2005-06, CEPII research center.
- Nabil Annabi & Fatou Cissé & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2005. "Trade Liberalisation, Growth and Poverty in Senegal: a Dynamic Microsimulation CGE Model Analysis," Working Papers 2005-07, CEPII research center.
- Wolfgang Keller & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2005. "Multinational Enterprises, International Trade, and Productivity Growth: Firm-Level Evidence from the United States," Kiel Working Papers 1249, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2005. "Learning on the Quick and Cheap: Gains from Trade through Imported Expertise," Kiel Working Papers 1251, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Margaret Chitiga & Tonia Kandiero & Ramos Mabugu, 2005. "Computable General Equilibrium Micro-Simulation Analysis of the Impact of Trade Policies on Poverty in Zimbabwe," Working Papers MPIA 2005-01, PEP-MPIA.
- Ismaël Fofana & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2005. "Developing Country Superwomen: Impacts of Trade Liberalisation on Female Market and Domestic Work," Cahiers de recherche 0519, CIRPEE.
- Nabil Annabi & H. Khondker Bazlul & Selim Raihan & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwe, 2005. "Implications of WTO Agreements and Domestic Trade Policy Reforms for Poverty in Bangladesh: Short vs. Long Run," Working Papers MPIA 2005-02, PEP-MPIA.
- Nygaard, David F., 1994. "World population projections, 2020," 2020 vision briefs 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Caesar B. Cororaton & John Cockburn & Erwin Corong, 2005. "Doha Scenarios, Trade Reforms, and Poverty inthe Philippines: a CGE Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2005-03, PEP-MPIA.