Report NEP-INT-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ajit Singh, 2005. "FDI, Globalisation and Economic Development - Towards Reforming National and International Rules of the Game," Working Papers wp304, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Kala Krishna, 2005. "Conditional Policies in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 11283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ganslandt, Mattias & Maskus, Keith E., 2005. "Vertical Distribution, Parallel Trade, and Price Divergence in Integrated Markets," Working Paper Series 639, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- alok k. bohara & alejandro islas camargo & theresa grijalva & kishore gawande, 2005. "Fundamental dimensions of U.S. trade policy," International Trade 0505001, EconWPA.
- Bruce A. Blonigen, 2005. "A Review of the Empirical Literature on FDI Determinants," NBER Working Papers 11299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felix Rioja & Keith E. Maskus, 2004. "Taxation Issues in The Jamaican External Trade Sector," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0429, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Margaret McMillan & Alix Peterson Zwane & Nava Ashraf, 2005. "My Policies or Yours: Does OECD Support for Agriculture Increase Poverty in Developing Countries?," NBER Working Papers 11289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- kishore gawande & hui li, 2005. "Trade Barriers As Bargaining Outcomes," International Trade 0505002, EconWPA.
- Bohlin, Jan, 2005. "Tariff protection in Sweden 1885–1914," Göteborg Papers in Economic History 1, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- Carlos Cortinhas, 2005. "Intra-Industry Trade and Business Cycles in ASEAN," NIPE Working Papers 7/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Holger Görg, 2005. "The impact of FDI on industry performance," International Trade 0505003, EconWPA.