Report NEP-INO-2021-04-05This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ron Boschma, 2021. "The role of non-local linkages for innovation," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2113, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2021.
- Link, Albert, 2021. "Technology Transfer at U.S. Federal Laboratories: R&D --> Disclosures --> Patent Applications," UNCG Economics Working Papers 21-2, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Benoît Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2021. "Which innovation regime for public service innovation networks for social innovation (PSINSIs)? lessons from a European cases database," Post-Print halshs-03177933, HAL.
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Romain Gibert, 2020. "R&D cooperation, proximity and distribution of public funding between public and private research sectors," Post-Print hal-02006489, HAL.
- Plantinga, Paul & Adams, Rachel Margaret, 2019. "Rethinking open government as innovation for inclusive development: Open access, data and ICT in South Africa," SocArXiv hmt8v, Center for Open Science.
- Fuad Hasanov & Reda Cherif, 2021. "Competition, Innovation, and Inclusive Growth," IMF Working Papers 2021/080, International Monetary Fund.
- Link, Albert, 2021. "Knowledge Transfers from Federally Funded Research and Development Centers," UNCG Economics Working Papers 21-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Fuad Hasanov & Reda Cherif, 2021. "Fair and Inclusive Markets: Why Dynamism Matters," IMF Working Papers 2021/029, International Monetary Fund.
- Benoît Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2021. "Collaborating for social innovation in public services: inside the black box of public service innovation networks for social innovation (PSINSIs)," Post-Print halshs-03177910, HAL.