Report NEP-INO-2019-10-28This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uluc Aysun & Zeynep Yom, 2019. "R&D, innovation spillover and business cycles," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 43, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Duncan, Brian & Grogger, Jeffrey & Leon, Ana Sofia & Trejo, Stephen, 2019. "New Evidence of Generational Progress for Mexican Americans," IZA Discussion Papers 12704, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Weissenberger, Martin, 2019. "Catching up or Lagging Behind? The Long-Term Business and Innovation Potential of Subsidized Start-Ups out of Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 12690, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alessandra Perri & Daniela Silvestri & Francesco Zirpoli, 2019. "Technology evolution in the global automotive industry: a patent-based analysis," Working Papers 04, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Montinaro, Marta & Scrimitore, Marcella, 2019. "Per unit and ad valorem royalties in a patent licensing game," MPRA Paper 96642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen G. Dimmock & Jiekun Huang & Scott J. Weisbenner, 2019. "Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor, Your High-Skilled Labor: H-1B Lottery Outcomes and Entrepreneurial Success," NBER Working Papers 26392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Frank M. Fossen, 2019. "Defining Opportunity versus Necessity Entrepreneurship: Two Components of Business Creation," NBER Working Papers 26377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florian Seliger & GaÃ©ran de Rassenfosse & Jan Kozak, 2019. "Geocoding of worldwide patent data," KOF Working papers 19-458, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.