Report NEP-INO-2019-07-15This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giulio Federico & Fiona Scott Morton & Carl Shapiro, 2019. "Antitrust and Innovation: Welcoming and Protecting Disruption," NBER Working Papers 26005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Audretsch, David & Link, Albert, 2019. "The Fountain of Knowledge: An Epistemological Perspective on the Growth of U.S. SBIR-Funded Firms," UNCG Economics Working Papers 19-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Quentin Plantec & Benjamin Cabanes & Pascal Le Masson & Benoît Weil, 2019. "Exploring Practices In University - Industry Collaborations: The Case Of Collaborative Doctoral Program In France," Post-Print hal-02152927, HAL.
- De Rassenfosse, Gaétan & Decarolis, Francesco & Giuffrida, Leonardo Maria & Iossa, Elisabetta & Mollisi, Vincenzo & Raiteri, Emilio & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2019. "Buyers' Role in Innovation Procurement," CEPR Discussion Papers 13777, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tapas Kundu & Seongwuk Moon, 2017. "Integration and Competition for Innovations in Science-Based Industries," Working Papers 201706, Oslo Metropolitan University, Oslo Business School.
- Haus-Reve, Silje & Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2019. "Does combining different types of collaboration always benefit firms? Collaboration, complementarity and product innovation in Norway," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100330, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicola Bianchi & Michela Giorcelli, 2019. "Scientific Education and Innovation: From Technical Diplomas to University STEM Degrees," NBER Working Papers 25928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Persson, Lars & Kaya, Mehmet Caglar, 2019. "A Theory of Gazelle Growth: Competition, Venture Capital Finance and Policy," Working Paper Series 1291, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & de Blasio, Guido & Giua, Mara, 2018. "Cohesion policy incentives for collaborative industrial research: the evaluation of a smart specialisation forerunner programme," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 89249, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Emanuela Carbonara & Giuseppina Gianfreda & Enrico Santarelli & Giovanna Vallanti, 2019. "The Impact of Intellectual Property Rights on Labor Productivity: Do Constitutions Matter?," Working Papers LuissLab 19151, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Jens Sorvik & Anna Zingmark & Matilda Ardenfors, 2019. "Place-Based Innovation Ecosystems: Volvo companies in Gothenburg (Sweden)," JRC Working Papers JRC114384, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Andersson, Martin & Lavesson, Niclas & Partridge, Mark D., 2019. "Local Rates of New Firm Formation: An Empirical Exploration using Swedish Data," Working Paper Series 1290, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Maarten Goos & Melanie Arntz & Ulrich Zierahn & Terry Gregory & Stephanie Carretero Gomez & Ignacio Gonzalez Vazquez & Koen Jonkers, 2019. "The Impact of Technological Innovation on the Future of Work," JRC Working Papers on Labour, Education and Technology 2019-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).