Report NEP-INO-2018-08-27This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- C. Jara-Figueroa & Bogang Jun & Edward Glaeser & Cesar Hidalgo, 2018. "The role of industry, occupation, and location specific knowledge in the survival of new firms," Papers 1808.01237, arXiv.org.
- Lööf, Hans & Perez, Luis & Baum, Christopher F, 2018. "Directed Technical Change in Clean Energy: Evidence from the Solar Industry," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 470, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Giacomo Marangoni & Gauthier De Maere & Valentina Bosetti, 2017. "Optimal Clean Energy R&D Investments Under Uncertainty," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 256056, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Sen, Debapriya & Tauman, Yair, 2018. "Patent licensing in a Cournot oligopoly: general results," MPRA Paper 88573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Autor & David Dorn & Gary Pisano & Gordon Hanson & Pian Shu, 2018. "Foreign Competition and Domestic Innovation: Evidence from U.S. Patents," 2018 Meeting Papers 239, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- David Argente & Douglas Hanley & Salome Baslandze & Sara Moreira, 2018. "Patents to Products: Innovation and Firm Performance," 2018 Meeting Papers 858, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2018. "Should the Government Subsidize Innovation or Automation?," MPRA Paper 88276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vasco Carvalho & Mirko Draca, 2018. "Cascading Innovation," 2018 Meeting Papers 1322, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Murat Celik & Xu Tian, 2018. "Corporate Governance, Managerial Compensation, and Disruptive Innovations," 2018 Meeting Papers 590, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hélène Latzer, 2016. "Beyond the Arrow effect: a Schumpeterian theory of multi-quality firms ," Working Papers hal-01387266, HAL.
- Nesta, Lionel & Verdolini, Elena & Vona, Francesco, 2018. "Threshold Policy Effects and Directed Technical Change in Energy Innovation," CSI: Climate and Sustainable Innovation 268731, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Toshihiko Mukoyama & Sophie Osotimehin, 2018. "Barriers to Reallocation and Economic Growth: the Effects of Firing Costs," Working Papers gueconwpa~18-18-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Desmet & Avner Greif & Stephen Parente, 2018. "Spatial Competition, Innovation and Institutions: The Industrial Revolution and the Great Divergence," NBER Working Papers 24727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lowenberg-DeBoer, J. & Musa, Shehu, 2017. "University Licensing Of Intellectual Property In Developing Countries: A Case Study Of The Purdue Improved Crop Storage (Pics) Technology," Working papers 254126, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Hornuf, Lars & Jeworrek, Sabrina, 2018. "Crowdsourced innovation: How community managers affect crowd activities," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2018, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Raknerud, Arvid & Iancu, Diana-Cristina, 2018. "Public R&D Support and Firms' Performance: A Panel Data Study," IZA Discussion Papers 11651, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).