Report NEP-INO-2018-08-20This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dohse, Dirk & Fornahl, Dirk & Vehrke, Julian, 2018. "Fostering place-based innovation and internationalization – the new turn in German technology policy," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 180843, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Galina Besstremyannaya & Richard Dasher & Sergei Golovan, 2018. "Growth through acquisition of innovations," Working Papers w0247, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Iritié, B. G. Jean Jacques, 2017. "Innovation clusters effects on adoption of a general purpose technology under uncertainty," EconStor Preprints 180668, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Fabian Gaessler & Bronwyn H. Hall & Dietmar Harhoff, 2018. "Should There Be Lower Taxes on Patent Income?," NBER Working Papers 24843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naomitsu Yashiro & Stephanie Lehmann, 2018. "Boosting productivity and preparing for the future of work in Germany," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1502, OECD Publishing.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Britta M. Glennon & J. Bradford Jensen, 2018. "The IT Revolution and the Globalization of R&D," NBER Working Papers 24707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus Brunnermeier & Oleg Itskhoki & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2018. "Consumption-led Growth," 2018 Meeting Papers 198, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joshua R. Bruce & John M. de Figueiredo & Brian S. Silverman, 2018. "Public Contracting for Private Innovation: Government Expertise, Decision Rights, and Performance Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 24724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Federico Etro, 2018. "Conglomerate Mergers and Entry in Innovative Industries," Working Papers 2018:19, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Sophie Hooge & Cédric Dalmasso & Frédéric Garcias, 2018. "Is Intrapreneurship Scalable? The Challenge Of Managing A Massive Internal Startup Call," Post-Print hal-01843048, HAL.
- Ana Maria Santacreu & Liliana Varela, 2018. "Innovation and the Patterns of Trade: A Firm-Level Analysis," 2018 Meeting Papers 303, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christian Catalini & Christian Fons-Rosen & Patrick Gaulé, 2018. "How Do Travel Costs Shape Collaboration?," NBER Working Papers 24780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Shih-Yu & Piterou, Athena & Khoo, Suet Leng & Chan, Jin H., 2018. "The art hub in the World Heritage Site, Georgetown: a case study of creative sector entrepreneurship in the context of gentrification," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 20204, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Gunter Clar, 2018. "Guiding investments in place-based development. Priority setting in regional innovation strategies," JRC Working Papers JRC112689, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Laurent Gobillon & Wolff Francois Charles, 2017. "The local effects of an innovation: Evidence from the French fish market," Working Papers halshs-01431160, HAL.
- Lipina, Svetlana (Липина, Светлана) & Agapova, Elena (Агапова, Елена) & Lipina, Alexandra (Липина, Александра), 2018.
"The Anti-Recessionary Potential of Eco-Innovations as a Dominant of Environmental Security and a Factor Reducing the Risks of Climate Change
[Антикризисный Потенциал Экоинноваций Как Доминанта Экол," Working Papers 071803, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Christoph Albert & Andrea Caggese, 2018. "Financial Frictions, Cyclical Fluctuations and the Innovative Nature of New Firms," 2018 Meeting Papers 815, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alston, Julian M., 2017. "Reflections on Agricultural R&D, Productivity, and the Data Constraint: Unfinished Business, Unsettled Issues," Staff Papers 262924, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- TAMURA Suguru, 2018. "Determinants of the Survival Ratio for De Jure Standards: AI-related technologies and interaction with patents," Policy Discussion Papers 18014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nida Kamil Ozbolat & Nicholas Harrap, 2018. "Addressing the innovation gap: Lessons from the Stairway to Excellence (S2E) project," JRC Working Papers JRC111888, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gandenberger, Carsten, 2018. "The globalisation of corporate R&D: Evidence from German environmental technology companies," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S14/2018, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Declan Jordan & Peter Fako, 2018. "RIO Country Report 2017: Ireland," JRC Working Papers JRC111329, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Maxime Thomas & Le Masson Pascal & Legrand Julien & Benoit Weil, 2018.
"Platform Overthrow: uncovering the critical role of functional extension and generic technology
[Allier extension fonctionnelle et généricité technique pour renverser une plateforme]," Post-Print hal-01833568, HAL.
- Richard Adu-Gyamfi & John Kuada & Simplice Asongu, 2018. "An Integrative Framework for Entrepreneurship Research in Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/025, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Moliterni, Fabio, 2017. "Sustainability-oriented Business Model Innovation: Context and Drivers," SAS: Society and Sustainability 263484, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).