Report NEP-INO-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Marin & Antonello Zanfei, 2018. "Does Host Market Regulation Induce Cross Border Environmental Innovation?," SEEDS Working Papers 0518, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Mar 2018.
- Ilya Kuzminov & Pavel Bakhtin & Elena Khabirova & Maxim Kotsemir & Alina Lavrynenko, 2018. "Mapping the Radical Innovations in Food Industry: A Text Mining Study," HSE Working papers WP BRP 80/STI/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- G. Cette & S. Corde & R. Lecat, 2018. "Firm-level Productivity Dispersion and Convergence," Working papers 662, Banque de France.
- OKAMURO, Hiroyuki & NISHIMURA, Junichi, 2018. "What Shapes Local Innovation Policies? Empirical Evidence from Japanese Cities," CCES Discussion Paper Series 68, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sebastian Böhm & Volker Grossmann & Holger Strulik, 2018. "R&D-Driven Medical Progress, Health Care Costs, and the Future of Human Longevity," CESifo Working Paper Series 6897, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hong, Suting & Serfes, Konstantinos & Thiele, Veikko, 2018. "Competition in the Venture Capital Market and the Success of Startup Companies: Theory and Evidence," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2018-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & Boubaker, Sabri & Omri, Anis, 2017. "Entrepreneurship and Sustainability: The Need for Innovative and Institutional Solutions," MPRA Paper 84503, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Oct 2017.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Frank M. Fossen, 2018. "Opportunity versus Necessity Entrepreneurship: Two Components of Business Creation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 959, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Economidou, Claire & Grillo, Luca & Henrekson, Magnus & Sanders, Mark, 2018. "Financial and Institutional Reforms for an Entrepreneurial Society," Working Paper Series 1203, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Vincenzo Denicolò & Michele Polo, 2018. "The innovation theory of harm: an appraisal," IEFE Working Papers 103, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2018. "Cooperative R&D And Commitment To A Policy Of Know-How Trading," FEP Working Papers 601, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Klimczuk-Kochańska, Magdalena, 2017. "Startup as a partner of cooperation for big company in the agri-food industry: Analysis of forms of cooperation on examples," MPRA Paper 84756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2017. "Output and R&D subsidies in a mixed oligopoly," MPRA Paper 84410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Fan, Haichao & Furukawa, Yuichi & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2018. "Innovation and Inequality in a Monetary Schumpeterian Model with Heterogeneous Households and Firms," MPRA Paper 84711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pianta, Mario, 2017. "Technology and employment. Twelve stylized facts for the digital age," MPRA Paper 84391, University Library of Munich, Germany.