Report NEP-INO-2015-12-12This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Inga Ivanova & Oivind Strand & Duncan Kushnir & Loet Leydesdorff, 2015. "The Efficiency of Triple-Helix Relations in Innovation Systems: Measuring the Connection between a Country’S Net Income and its Knowledge Base," HSE Working papers WP BRP 55/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Trinh, Long, 2015. "Dynamics of innovation and internationalization among Vietnamese SMEs," MPRA Paper 68308, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Nov 2015.
- OKAMURO, Hiroyuki & 岡室, 博之 & KATO, Masatoshi, 2015. "Determinants of Quantitative and Qualitative Employment Growth: A Comparison between R&D-oriented and Other Start-ups in Japan," CCES Discussion Paper Series 62, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jan Witajewski-Baltvilks & Elena Verdolini & Massimo Tavoni, 2015. "Directed Technological Change and Energy Efficiency Improvements," Working Papers 2015.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Luca Lambertini & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Alessandro Tampieri, 2015. "Cournot Competition and "Green" Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Working Papers 2015.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maëlle Della Peruta, 2015. "Mobile Money Adoption and Financial Inclusion Objectives: A Macroeconomic Approach through a Cluster Analysis," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-49, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- AOKI Reiko & ARAI Yasuhiro, 2015. "Evolution of Standards and Innovation," Discussion papers 15136, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- KOBAYASHI, Daisuke, 2015. "Invention and Development : Toward Schumpeter's early innovation theory," Discussion paper series. A 292, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2015. "Theoretical and Practical Approaches of Innovation at Regional Level," MPRA Paper 68178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erin Baker & Valentina Bosetti & Laura Diaz Anadon & Max Henrion & Lara Aleluia Reis, 2015. "Future Costs of Key Low-Carbon Energy Technologies: Harmonization and Aggregation of Energy Technology Expert Elicitation Data," Working Papers 2015.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- De Jong, Jeroen P. J. & Parker, Sharon K. & Wennekers, Sander & Wu, Chia-Huei, 2015. "Entrepreneurial behavior in organizations: does job design matter?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53264, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bryson, Alex & Forth, John, 2015. "The UK's Productivity Puzzle," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1511, CEPREMAP.
- Kristina Volkonitskaia, 2015. "Business Models of Technoparks in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 55/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Erin Baker & Olaitan Olaleye & Lara Aleluia Reis, 2015. "Decision Frameworks and the Investment in R&D," Working Papers 2015.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Patrick T. Harker, 2015. "The new normal for the U.S. economy," Speech 115, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Aravena, Claudio & Hofman, André A. & Fernández de Guevara, Juan & Mas, Matilde, 2014. "Evaluating policies to improve total factor productivity in four large Latin American countries," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 147, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Agota David & Tamas Szigetvari, 2015. "Scientific cooperation between the European Union and Turkey – advantages and possible synergies," IWE Working Papers 218, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Antonios Garas & Celine Rozenblat & Frank Schweitzer, 2015. "The network structure of city-firm relations," Papers 1512.02859, arXiv.org.
- -, 2014. "The software and information technology services industry: An opportunity for the economic autonomy of women in Latin America," Documentos de Proyectos 611, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Zuazu Bermejo, Izaskun, 2015. "Political Institutions, Technology and Growth: a dynamic panel approach," IKERLANAK 16266, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Cimoli, Mario & Porcile, Gabriel, 2015. "What kind of microfoundations? Notes on the evolutionary approach," Desarrollo Productivo 198, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Yvon Pesqueux, 2015. "De l'entrepreneur et de l'entrepreneuriat," Working Papers halshs-01235201, HAL.
- Helmsing, A.H.J. & Knorringa, P. & Gomez Gonzalez, D., 2015. "Dutch social entrepreneurs in international development : Defying existing micro and macro characterizations," ISS Working Papers - General Series 612, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.