Report NEP-INO-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Castellani & L. Fanelli & M. Savioli, 2015. "Government fiscal efforts vs. labour union strikes. Strategic substitutes or complements?," Working Papers wp1013, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Guidi, Francesco & Solomon, Edna & Trushin, Eshref & Ugur, Mehmet, 2015. "Inverted-U relationship between innovation and survival: Evidence from firm-level UK data," EconStor Preprints 110896, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Amel ATTOUR & Pierre BARBAROUX, 2015.
"Nouvelles approches de l’innovation et gestion des connaissances : quelle articulation ? quels enjeux ? quels changements ?
[New approaches to innovation and knowledge management: What articulation," Working Papers 14, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- P. Aghion & U. Akcigit & A. Bergeaud & R. Blundell & D. Hémous, 2015. "Innovation and Top Income Inequality," Working papers 557, Banque de France.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Alessandro Palma, 2015. "Characterizing the policy mix and its impact on eco-innovation in energy-efficient technologies," SEEDS Working Papers 1115, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jun 2015.
- Byung S. Min & Russell Smyth, 2015. "Determinants of R&D intensity and its impact on firm value in an innovative economy in which family business groups are dominant: The case of South Korea," Monash Economics Working Papers 25-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Attila Havas, 2015. "The persistent high-tech myth in the EC policy circles - Implications for the EU10 countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1517, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Aghion, Philippe & Akcigit, Ufuk & Bergeaud, Antonin & Blundell, Richard William & Hémous, David, 2015. "Innovation and Top Income Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 10659, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- ONISHI Koichiro & OWAN Hideo & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2015. "Monetary Incentives for Corporate Inventors: Intrinsic motivation, project selection and inventive performance," Discussion papers 15071, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hollenstein, Heinz & Berger, Martin, 2015. "Choice of foreign R&D entry mode and impact on firm performance: A firm-level analysis for Switzerland and Austria," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2015. "Swedish Lessons: How Important are ICT and R&D to Economic Growth?," Working Paper Series 1073, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 27 Feb 2017.
- NAGAOKA Sadao & NISHIMURA Yoichiro, 2015. "Use of Grace Periods and Their Impact on Knowledge Flow: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 15072, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Blom, Annelies G. & Burton, Jonathan & Booker, Cara L. & Cernat, Alexandru & Fairbrother, Malcolm & JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Kaminska, Olena & Keusch, Florian & Krosnick, Jon A. & Lynn, Peter & Oberski, Dan, 2015. "Understanding Society Innovation Panel Wave 7: Results from Methodological Experiments," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2015-03, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Lefouili, Yassine, 2015. "Cross-Licensing and Competition," IDEI Working Papers 850, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Hyojeong Lim, 2015. "Impact of Intellectual Property Rights on Macroeconomic Growth : A Panel Data Study in Korea," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503617, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.