Report NEP-INO-2015-05-02This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benabou, Roland & Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2015. "Religion and Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 8975, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Enrico Moretti & Daniel Wilson, 2015. "The Effect of State Taxes on the Geographical Location of Top Earners: Evidence from Star Scientists," NBER Working Papers 21120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goeschl, Timo & Perino, Grischa, 2015. "The Climate Policy Hold-Up: Green Technologies,Intellectual Property Rights, and the Abatement Incentives of International Agreements," Working Papers 0591, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Lehmann, Sibylle & Streb, Jochen, 2015. "The Berlin Stock Exchange in Imperial Germany – a Market for New Technology?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10558, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:294411 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caroline Roussy & Aude Ridier & Karim Chaib, 2015. "Adoption d’innovations par les agriculteurs : rôle des perceptions et des préférences," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-03, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Felix J. Lopez-Iturriaga & Emilio Lopez-Millan, 2015. "Institutional Framework, Corporate Ownership Structure, and R&D Investment: An International Analysis," HSE Working papers WP BRP 36/MAN/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Aeron, Prageet & Jain, Rekha, 2015. "A study of technological capability among product based telecom start-ups in India: Role of knowledge, learning and bricolage," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-04-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Trinh, Long, 2015. "Is innovation activity persistent among small firms in developing countries? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 63767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Welfens, Paul J. J., 2015. "Innovation, Inequality and a Golden Rule for Growth in an Economy with Cobb-Douglas Function and an R&D Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 8996, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Basant, Rakesh & Srinivasan, Shuchi, 2015. "Intellectual Property Protection in India and Implications for Health Innovation: Emerging Perspectives," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-04-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Tarasconi, Gianluca & Kang, Byeongwoo, 2015. "PATSTAT revisited," IDE Discussion Papers 527, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Dabo Guan & David M. Reiner & Zhu Liu, 2014. "China’s road to a global scientific powerhouse," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1447, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Klimczuk, Andrzej, 2015. "Social Innovation Europe: Country Summary: Poland. Social Innovation in Poland," MPRA Paper 63877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filippo Randelli & Benedetto Rocchi, 2015. "Analysing the role of consumers within Technological Innovation Systems towards sustainability: the case of Alternative Food Networks," Working Papers - Management, Marketing and Organization Sciences wp2015_03.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Hélène Dernis & Mafini Dosso & Fernando Hervas & Valentine Millot & Mariagrazia Squicciarini & Antonio Vezzani, 2015. "World Corporate Top R&D Investors: Innovation and IP bundles," JRC Working Papers JRC94932, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- INOUE Hiroyasu & NAKAJIMA Kentaro & SAITO Yukiko, 2015. "Innovation and Collaboration Patterns between Research Establishments," Discussion papers 15049, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Ding, Ding & Thulin, Per, 2015. "Does Labour Mobility Foster Innovation? Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 403, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.