Report NEP-INO-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aldieri, Luigi & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2015. "R&D Migration: a cross-national analysis," MPRA Paper 62541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heyen, Daniel, 2015. "Strategic Conflicts on the Horizon: R&D Incentives for Environmental Technologies," Working Papers 0584, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Raymond W. & Plotnikova T., 2015. "How does firms' perceived competition affect technological innovation in Luxembourg?," MERIT Working Papers 2015-001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Dessi, Roberta & Yin, Nina, 2015. "Venture Capital and Knowledge Transfer," TSE Working Papers 15-555, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Leppälä, Samuli, 2015. "Innovation, R&D spillovers, and the variety and concentration of the local production structure," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Bircan, Cagatay & de Haas, R., 2015. "The Limits of Lending : Banks and Technology Adoption Across Russia," Discussion Paper 2015-011, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Crespi G.A. & Tacsir E. & Vargas F., 2014. "Innovation dynamics and productivity : evidence for Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 2014-092, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Michael S. Kinch & Julio Raffo, 2015. "Sources of biopharmaceutical innovation: An assessment of intellectual property," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 24, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Gianni Guastella & Frank van Oort, 2015. "Regional heterogeneity and interregional research spillovers in European innovation: modeling and policy implications," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1506, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2015.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Erkan Gören & Sanne Hiller, 2015. "International Knowledge Spillovers: The Benefits from Employing Immigrants," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 49 / 2015, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies.
- Lilas Demmou & Andreas Wörgötter, 2015. "Boosting Productivity in Russia: Skills, Education and Innovation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1189, OECD Publishing.
- Steinwender, Claudia, 2015. "The roles of import competition and export opportunities for technical change," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61154, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Antonio Acconcia & Claudia Cantabene, 2015. "Liquidity and Firm Response to Fiscal Stimulus," CSEF Working Papers 392, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 16 Feb 2016.
- Ho Fai Chan & Ali Sina Onder & Benno Torgler, 2015. "The First Cut is the Deepest: Repeated Interactions of Coauthorship and Academic Productivity in Nobel Laureate Teams," QuBE Working Papers 032, QUT Business School.
- Hector Hernandez & Alexander Tuebke & Fernando Hervas & Antonio Vezzani & Sara Amoroso & Mafini Dosso, 2013. "2013 EU Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard," JRC Working Papers JRC85411, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).