Report NEP-INO-2015-01-31This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crass, Dirk, 2014. "The impact of brand use on innovation performance: Empirical results for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-119, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Maietta, Ornella Wanda, 2014. "The Roles of Research at Universities and Public Labs in Innovation Systems: a Perspective from the Italian Food and Drink industry," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182812, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Henrekson, Magnus, 2015. "An Innovation Policy Framework: Bridging the gap between industrial dynamics and growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 391, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Martin Backfisch, 2014. "Search Balance and Product and Process Innovations," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201461, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Brüggemann, Julia & Crosetto, Paolo & Meub, Lukas & Bizer, Kilian, 2015. "Intellectual property rights hinder sequential innovation: Experimental evidence," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 227, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Fındık, Derya & Beyhan, Berna, 2014. "A Perceptual Measure of Innovation Performance: Micro Level Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 60961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tambo, Justice A. & Wünscher, Tobias, 2014. "Building Farmers’ Capacity For Innovation Generation: What Are The Determining Factors?," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182810, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Berglund, Henrik & Sandström, Christian, 2014. "A new perspective on the innovator’s dilemma," Ratio Working Papers 239, The Ratio Institute.
- Lai, Chung-hui & Wang, Vey, 2015. "Effects of intellectual property rights protection and integration on economic growth and welfare," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-1, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Crass, Dirk, 2014. "Which firms use trademarks - and why? Representative firm-level evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-118, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Isabelle Sin & Richard Fabling & Adam B. Jaffe & David C. Maré & Lynda Sanderson, 2014. "Exporting, Innovation and the Role of Immigrants," Working Papers 14_15, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Mattia Tassinari & Marco R. Di Tommaso, 2014. "Open Innovation Practices: Measuring, Economic Performance, And Industrial Policy Issues. An Analysis Of The Italian Manufacturing System," Working Papers 1406, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione, revised Dec 2014.
- Eaton, Derek, 2014. "A model of IPRs in the international supply chain of seeds and agricultural production," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182643, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Piermartini, Roberta & Rubínová, Stela, 2014. "Knowledge spillovers through international supply chains," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2014-11, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Fernando Galindo-Rueda & Valentine Millot, 2015. "Measuring Design and its Role in Innovation," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2015/1, OECD Publishing.
- Zehao Hu, 2014. "Financing Innovation with Unobserved Progress," PIER Working Paper Archive 15-002, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Roussy, Caroline & Ridier, Aude & Chaib, Karim, 2014. "A methodological proposal to approach farmers’ adoption behavior: stated preferences and perceptions of the innovation," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182983, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jan de Kok & O Som & P Neuhäusler, 2014. "The impact of the 2008 financial crisis on European enterprises: the role of innovation systems," Scales Research Reports H201411, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Kibae Kim & Jörn Altmann & Sodam Baek, 2015. "Role of Platform Providers in Software Ecosystems," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015120, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2015.
- Frosch, Katharina & Harhoff, Dietmar & Hoisl, Karin & Steinle, Christian & Zwick, Thomas, 2015. "Individual determinants of inventor productivity: Report and preliminary results with evidence from linked human capital and patent data," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-001, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Tomasz Norek & Daniel Luis Arenhardt, 2014. "Comparative Analysis of Innovative Activity Determinants in Companies of Small and Medium Enterprises Sector in Brazil and Poland. Results of empirical researches," Working Papers 41/2014, Institute of Economic Research, revised Dec 2014.