Report NEP-INO-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gans, Joshua S. & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Commercialization Choices and the Interaction between IPR and Competition Policy," Working Paper Series 895, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Julien Jacob, 2011. "Innovation and diffusion in risky industries under liability law: the case of “double-impact” innovations," Working Papers of BETA 2011-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Innovations and Taxation," Working Paper Series 896, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Sharma, Siddharth, 2012. "Green growth, technology and innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5932, The World Bank.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:61058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William Latham & Christian Le Bas & Dmitry Volodin, 2011. "Value of invention, prolific inventor productivity and mobility: evidence from five countries, 1975-2002," Working Papers halshs-00654501, HAL.
- Carlo Reggiani & Tommaso Valletti, 2012. "Net neutrality and innovation at the core and at the edge," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1202, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- E. Santarelli & H. T. Tran, 2012. "The Interplay of Human and Social Capital in Shaping Entrepreneurial Performance: The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers wp803, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nuno Boavida & Susana Martins Moretto, 2011. "Innovation assessment in a local branch of a rail transport manufacture industry - A case study," IET Working Papers Series 04/2011, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Jean-Michel Larrasquet & Véronique Pilnière, 2012. "The role of universities in searching for a sustainable future through innovation," Post-Print hal-00656954, HAL.
- Joanna Kuczewska, 2011. "Regional Constructed Advantages - Relations between Business and Research Institutions in the Pomeranian Province," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1106, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Guido Buenstorf & Alexander Schacht, 2011. "We need to talk - or do we? Geographic distance and the commercialization of technologies from public research," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.