Report NEP-INO-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fidel Pérez Sebastián, 2011. "Understanding R&D Policy: Efficiency or Politics?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Russell Thomson & Elizabeth Webster, 2011. "External Ventures: Why Firms Don't Develop All Their Inventions In-house," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Ashish Arora & Lee G. Branstetter & Matej Drev, 2011. "Going Soft: How the Rise of Software Based Innovation Led to the Decline of Japan's IT Industry and the Resurgence of Silicon Valley," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-199, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Naghavi, Alireza & Strozzi, Chiara, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights, Migration, and Diaspora," IZA Discussion Papers 5864, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhang, Rui & Sun, Kai & Delgado, Michael & Kumbhakar, Subal, 2011. "Productivity in China's high technology industry: Regional heterogeneity and R&D," MPRA Paper 32507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valente, Simone, 2011. "Optimal policy and non-scale growth with R&D externalities," MPRA Paper 32473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Cleff & Klaus Rennings, 2011. "Theoretical and Empirical Evidence of Timing-to-Market and Lead Market Strategies for Successful Environmental Innovation," Discussion Papers dp11-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Malwina Mejer, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Scientists and their Publication Performance. An Insight from Belgium," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laborda, Leopoldo & Guasch, Jose Luis & Sotelsek, Daniel, 2011. "Entrepreneurship capital and technical efficiency : the role of new business / firms as a conduit of knowledge spillovers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5739, The World Bank.