Report NEP-INO-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marins, Luciana, 2008. "The challenge of measuring innovation in emerging economies' firms: A proposal of a new set of indicators on innovation," MERIT Working Papers 044, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Koski, Heli, 2008. "Public R&D Subsidies and Employment Growth - Microeconomic Evidence from Finnish Firms," Discussion Papers 1143, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Leiponen, Aija, 2008. "Is Service Innovation Different?," Discussion Papers 1151, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- William Latham & Hong Yin, 2008. "Domestic Innovation and Chinese Regional Growth, 1991-2004," Working Papers 08-20, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Svensson, Roger, 2008. "Renewal of Patents and Government Financing," Working Paper Series 759, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Roberto Fontana & Marco Guerzoni & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2008. "Habakkuk revisited: A history friendly model of "American and British technology in the nineteenth century"," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-064, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Scherer, F. M., 2007. "Technological Innovation and Monopolization," Working Paper Series rwp07-043, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Scherer, F. M., 2007. "Markets and Uncertainty in Pharmaceutical Development," Working Paper Series rwp07-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Russo, Margherita & Rossi, Federica, 2008. "Cooperation networks and innovation: A complex system perspective to the analysis and evaluation of a EU regional innovation policy programme," MPRA Paper 10156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hany El Shamy & Paul Temple, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, Spillovers and Productivity Growth in the Small Firm Sector of UK Manufacturing," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0708, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Hussinger, Katrin, 2008. "Building and Blocking: The Two Faces of Technology Acquisition," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Barham, Bradford L. & Foltz, Jeremy D., 2007. "Patenting, Commercialization, and US Academic Research in the 21st Century: The Resilience of Basic, Federally-Funded Open Science," Staff Paper Series 513, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Chu, Angus C., 2008. "Effects of Patent Policy on Income and Consumption Inequality in an R&D-Growth Model," MPRA Paper 10168, University Library of Munich, Germany.