Report NEP-INO-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andréanne Léger, 2007. "The Role(s) of Intellectual Property Rights for Innovation: A Review of the Empirical Evidence and Implications for Developing Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 707, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lisa Lynch, 2007. "The Adoption and Diffusion of Organizational Innovation: Evidence for the U.S. Economy," Working Papers 07-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Luca, SPINESI, 2007. "IPR for Public and Private Innovations, and Growth," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007015, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Petra Moser, 2007. "Why Don't Inventors Patent?," NBER Working Papers 13294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:11_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefanie Haller & Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag, 2007. "The Adoption of ICT: Firm-Level Evidence from Irish Manufacturing Industries," Papers WP204, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2007. "Localized Appropriability: Pecuniary Externalities in Knowledge Exploitation," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200710, University of Turin.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:04_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abramson, Bruce, 2007. "India's journey toward an effective patent," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4301, The World Bank.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2007. "Employment, Innovation, and Productivity: Evidence from Italian Microdata," NBER Working Papers 13296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bos:wpaper:wp2007-022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maloney, William & Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 2007. "Innovation shortfalls," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4283, The World Bank.
- M. Sanders & J.W.B. Bos & C. Economidou, 2007. "R&D over the Life Cycle," Working Papers 07-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Cristiano, Antonelli & Scellato, Giuseppe, 2007. "Complexity and Innovation: Social Interactions and Firm Level Total Factor Productivity," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200709, University of Turin.