Report NEP-INO-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao, 2006. "As luck would have it : innovation and market value in "complex technology" sectors," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r06069, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Jensen, Paul H. & Webster, Elizabeth, 2006. "Innovation and the Determinants of Firm Survival," IZA Discussion Papers 2386, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emin M. Dinlersoz & Pedro Pereira, 2006. "On the Diffusion of Electronic Commerce," Working Papers 13, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Désiré Vencatachellum & Bruno Versaevel, 2005. "R&D Delegation in a Duopoly with Spillovers," Cahiers de recherche 05-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Görling, Stefan, 2006. "Methods for Assessing Technology Transfer - An Overview," Pink Machine Papers 31, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 2006. "Information and communications technology as a general-purpose technology: evidence from U.S industry data," Working Paper Series 2006-29, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Cyrus C. M. Mody, 2006. "Instruments of Commerce and Knowledge: Probe Microscopy, 1980-2000," NBER Working Papers 12700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jérémy Laurent-Lucchetti & Andrew Leach, 2006. "Induced innovation in a decentralized model of climate change," Cahiers de recherche 06-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Wixted, Brian, 2006. "Cluster Complexes: A Framework for Understanding the Internationalisation of Innovation Systems," MPRA Paper 846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baldini, Nicola, 2006. "The patenting universities: Problems and perils," MPRA Paper 853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2006. "Optimal monitoring to implement clean technologies when pollution is random," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 672.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ingrid Ott & Christian Papilloud, 2006. "Converging institutions. Shaping the relationships between nanotechnologies, economy and society," Working Paper Series in Economics 32, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Oleg Badunenko & Michael Fritsch & Andreas Stephan, 2006. "What Determines the Technical Efficiency of a Firm? The Importance of Industry, Location, and Size," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 33/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.